Personal data protection policy
1-Identity of the data controller
The company CAMILLANNE SARL (with a capital of 7500 € whose registered office is located at 60 rue du Cherche Midi - 75006 Paris, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register RCS 444 699 466) is the data controller for the data processed through the website www.mariepuce.com
2- Data processed
In the context of browsing, registering and managing purchases on the site, Marie Puce processes personal data, in particular the following types of personal data
- Identification and address data (title, surname, first name, telephone number, postal address, email address, as well as certain elements that may prove the user's identity if necessary, etc.);
- Data enabling the management of orders (transaction number, amount, details of items purchased, date of purchase, etc.);
- Data enabling account management (date of account creation, date of orders, etc.);
- Data relating to the means and methods of payment (bank card, Paypal account, etc.);
- The history of points acquired following purchases
- Data relating to Internet browsing (cookies, browsing data, audience measurement, etc.).
The required information is marked with an asterisk and is necessary to process your orders and deliveries. If the fields are empty, we will not be able to answer them. The other optional information is intended to get to know you better and you are free not to answer by leaving the field blank.
The personal data collected is processed by Marie Puce for the following main purposes:
- Management of online sales on the www.mariepuce.com website
- management and follow-up of orders
- monitoring customer relations, satisfaction surveys, complaint management and customer service
- improvement of customer knowledge: statistical studies and customer segmentation;
Depending on the purpose of the processing, it will be based either on compliance with a contractual obligation or a legal obligation, or on consent or legitimate interest.
4-Destination of the data collected
The personal data processed by Marie Puce is intended for use by Marie Puce's authorised departments, which are responsible for managing the site.
In addition, other recipients may have access to all or part of the personal data depending on their level of authorisation and the purpose, namely
- Authorised departments of technical service providers, logistics and transport service providers and financial service providers of Marie Puce
- State bodies, police services and judicial authorities, particularly in the event of a judicial requisition, as part of their mission
5- Data collection and processing
You can access and modify your personal information at any time in your customer area under the heading "My account".
Marie Puce will send you its newsletters by e-mail if you have previously accepted. You may opt out at any time, free of charge, by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in each e-mail sent.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act n°78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended in 2004, you have the right to access and rectify your personal data, and to object to the processing of such data, which you may exercise by writing to Marie Puce Paris, 60, rue du Cherche-Midi, 75006 Paris.
6- Duration of storage
The personal data processed by Marie Puce is kept in accordance with its purpose, in compliance with applicable legislation, and archived in accordance with the legal statute of limitations and retention periods, particularly for tax, commercial and accounting purposes.
7- Location of data
Personal data is hosted on the servers of a service provider located in France.
1- Scope of application
This policy applies to cookies that are stored by Marie Puce during visits to its website www.mariepuce.com.
2- Definition of cookies
A cookie is an information file stored on your computer, phone or any other device. It is a tracker stored and read during the consultation of a website. It contains various information: the name of the domain that stored it, a value as well as an expiry date if applicable.
3- Purposes of cookies on the site
You can disable cookies by following the instructions in paragraph 6 below “Cookie management by the user”
The cookies used on our site are as follows:
Cookies related to site features
- Session and authentication cookies: these cookies are necessary for the operation of our site and reconnection after loss of a session.
- Confirmation cookie for the acceptance of cookie installation:this is the cookie to prove that you have accepted the installation of cookies including through the continuation by the user of browsing on the site.
- Cookies for customising the user interface: these are cookies used to store the user’s preferences (language used, detection of the browsing device, etc.).
Site analysis cookies including audience metrics :
These cookies allow Marie Puce to know the use and performance of the site and improve its operation. This cookie is installed if you give your consent by continuing your browsing on the www.mariepuce.com site.
Social network cookies :
These social cookies are intended to allow users to share pages and content via third-party social networks. The www.mariepuce.com site also uses plug-ins or social buttons. Social plug-ins make it possible to facilitate the sharing of the pages and content of the www.mariepuce.com website on different social media platforms. They allow you to share information from our site with your friends on social networks.
These cookies are installed if you give your consent by continuing your browsing on the site and clicking on the button of the relevant social network.
Duration: depends on the policy of the relevant social network.
For more information on the use of your personal data in relation to social networks, you can consult the confidentiality policies of the relevant third-party social networks.
5- The storage period of the data collected by the cookies
The data collected by the cookies is stored according to the purpose of the cookie and in any event for a maximum of 13 months from your first visit to the site.
6- Management of cookies
The cookies deposited on your terminal are the result of the settings you have made during your visit, which you can change at any time from your computer, phone or any other device by following the procedures below. Note that you can also choose to block the storage of cookies on your computer directly in the server settings of your browser.
More information on how to do this can be found by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser. However, it should be noted that your browsing experience on the site may be limited.
The method of deleting cookies is different depending on the browser.
In Google Chrome, you can find the method here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
In Mozilla Firefox, you can find the method here:https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
In Internet Explorer, you can find the method here: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
In Safari, you can find the method here: :http://safari.helpmax.net/fr/securite-et-confidentialite/gestion-des-cookies